SoundOff Flashback Alternating Taillight Flasher - ETFBSSN-P
- New! Now with 12 wire module with isolating diodes for the reverse wire that is required for compatibility with many new cars and trucks.
- For use with vehicles that have the negative post of the battery connected to the chassis of the vehicle.
- Alternately flashes the brake lights and the reverse lights at 2.4 flashes per second.
- Provides an additional output for deck lights.
- Alternating red and white lights create an effective rear warning signal to greatly reduce rear end collisions.
- Long lasting & reliable Solid State design is circuit board driven with no moving internal parts.
- Small & compact - flasher is just 4.70 long.
- Easy to install into tight spaces with smaller housing.
- Made with a durable & non-corrosive ABS plastic housing.
- 5 Year No Hassle Warranty.
Call First Responders Equipment and Supply at 337-456-4592 for pricing & detailed info.